Queenstown Family Holiday
Create your very own family memories on holiday in spectacular Queenstown.
As a holiday destination Queenstown has oodles on offer to keep children of all ages amused and engaged during your family holiday.
Here are some of our favourite indoor and outdoor family activities in Queenstown.
Fun family activities in Queenstown
- - Queenstown Luge at Skyline Skyrides Gondola
- - Zoom through canyons, across lakes and skim along shallow rivers on a jet boat.
- - Board the historic Earnslaw for a cruise on Lake Wakatipu, dropping into Walter Peak Station.
- - Hit the peddles and go mountain biking or trail riding around Queenstown.
- - Click on skis or a snowboard and downhill ski at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables or Cardrona. (winter only: June - September)
On the occasions when the weather is poor then head indoors for some action.
- - iFLY Queenstown
- - Indoor go-karting
- - Indulge in a famous Patagonia hot chocolate or ice cream and don't miss out on the legendary Ferg Burger!
- - 10 Pin Bowling
- - Be scared witless at The Fear Factory
Visit Kidz Go for more great activities for travelling families.
Our family accommodation, either apartments or the luxury penthouses are so close to town, meaning it is easy and hassle free to visit so many of these fun family activities around Queenstown.
A Queenstown family holiday means a range of activities for your budget and interests will entertain and excite.
Contact us to start planning for your own tailored family experience in our backyard.